Anyone familiar with the Rx30 system ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

taken2

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I picked up some weekend hours at an independent that uses the Rx30 system. this weekend will be my third weekend working there. The tech has a problem that the store started opening up on the weekend again (used to be closed before) and has decided to take out her frustration on me. I just want to be able to process prescription on my own without having to depend on her . Any help will be appreciated. .

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, I saw it in use during my short stint at Costco. Just like the CVS Rx2000 system but much older. Pharmacy IT is so ****ing behind the rest of the tech world. Hell, with my tech hobbies I should probably go into pharmacy IT and develop some better software.

Yeah, I saw it in use during my short stint at Costco. Just like the CVS Rx2000 system but much older. Pharmacy IT is so ****ing behind the rest of the tech world. Hell, with my tech hobbies I should probably go into pharmacy IT and develop some better software.

I think IT would be good for you, Sparda.

Members don't see this ad :)
I picked up some weekend hours at an independent that uses the Rx30 system. this weekend will be my third weekend working there. The tech has a problem that the store started opening up on the weekend again (used to be closed before) and has decided to take out her frustration on me. I just want to be able to process prescription on my own without having to depend on her . Any help will be appreciated. .

We converted to Rx30 at USC about a year before I graduated. I've forgotten just about everything about it. It was better than PDX, but that's about it. Wish I could help.:oops:

I use it all day, every day. What would you like to know?