anyone from mwu glendale?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kies89

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i got accepted to mwu glendale yeaterday.
i really liked faculties and the school but i also saw comments on sdn not to attend mwu glendale

just wonder what people think about mwu glendale here

i am from california so pretty much every school is expensive for me. mostly 35000 or more tuition. i believe mwu glendale tuition is 50000 but it is 3 year program so i guess they come out about the same? (also low living cost of arizona)

i havent decided my decisions yet since i have whole bunch of interviews coming up but just want to get some honest opinions of mwu graduate or current students.

thanks in advance :)

Members don't see this ad.

i got accepted to mwu glendale yeaterday.
i really liked faculties and the school but i also saw comments on sdn not to attend mwu glendale

just wonder what people think about mwu glendale here

i am from california so pretty much every school is expensive for me. mostly 35000 or more tuition. i believe mwu glendale tuition is 50000 but it is 3 year program so i guess they come out about the same? (also low living cost of arizona)

i havent decided my decisions yet since i have whole bunch of interviews coming up but just want to get some honest opinions of mwu graduate or current students.

thanks in advance :)

When I was applying to pharmacy school, I was also accepted to Glendale. Simply put, it's a new school that's going to charge you tuition through the roof and kick you out asap. I'd definitely recommend you finish up all your interviews and go the place with the cheapest tuition. Most pharmacy schools at Glendale's level are very similar and doesn't really matter where you go.

In the end I was super lucky and got a late late acceptance to a state school even after I already turned in an acceptance at a school in Georgia. Go to the cheapest pharmacy school you, unless you get into a state school is pretty much my advice.

Good luck!

i go there. program started in 1998. naplex pass rate good. safe area. cheap housing. class is like half cali/ half az people.

some students fail classes and get set back a year though. unlike 4-year programs, there's no summers to retake classes so keep that in mind. also, cali rotation sites often take local students by priority, but there's plenty of az sites to go around for mwu i guess.

i would just pick a school based off tuition, accreditation, and naplex pass rates.

Members don't see this ad :)
My only option is MWU Glendale. I looked into it in HS but chose UofA. Life got in the way and now I have 2 kids and live in Peoria so Glendale is the only option I have without uprooting my family.

When I was applying to pharmacy school, I was also accepted to Glendale. Simply put, it's a new school that's going to charge you tuition through the roof and kick you out asap. I'd definitely recommend you finish up all your interviews and go the place with the cheapest tuition. Most pharmacy schools at Glendale's level are very similar and doesn't really matter where you go.

In the end I was super lucky and got a late late acceptance to a state school even after I already turned in an acceptance at a school in Georgia. Go to the cheapest pharmacy school you, unless you get into a state school is pretty much my advice.

Good luck!

my state school (which is CA schools) are already very expensive :p and many other states' schools have high OOS students tuition......