Anyone getting messages from Berkeley Review ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jambino

The Fox
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've tried emailing them about three times in about a week and a half and haven't received a reply. I just sent one again yesterday incase they just got back from spring vacation or something, but have yet to receive a response. Anyone know if they're on vacation and for how long?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
That's it! I'm sick of not getting messages back! I'm gonna start emailing them every damn day until I get a reply!!

I googled their office number and spoke directly on the phone with a rep. Got her name and even spoke to her a couple times after the first call. She was super helpful, and I never had a problem getting in touch with her when I called.

I googled their office number and spoke directly on the phone with a rep. Got her name and even spoke to her a couple times after the first call. She was super helpful, and I never had a problem getting in touch with her when I called.

Yeah this is really the way to deal with any company, from a test prep outfit to Verizon to your local pizza place. Get on the phone and talk to a human being. Sending an email and you can never be sure that, for some weird reason, it got caught in some sort of filter, or flagged as spam, or forwarded to the wrong inbox or whatever.

I couldn't agree more with Next Step. Great thoughts. I'm planning on using some of the TBR, but it seems like such a hassle to work with them. I guess we'll see.

heads up, if you have a hotmail account they may not receive your email!
I emailed them from my main hotmail account then from my gmail account and they replied to the gmail account email the same day

I personally emailed them regarding the difference between their 2012 and 2013 editions and received a reply within a day.