Anyone giving PEBC evaluation exams or anyone who have given the exan already?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
anyone who had taken the exam or just about to:
is studying comperhensive pharmacy review good for the evaluation?
&if not enough, what can we study with it?
thanks
comperhensive is not enough for information e-mail me at [email protected] or call me 001-5143849629

Members don't see this ad.

hi hana,

do you have materials and helpful hints for the upcoming PEBC evaluating exams this july 2009? or if i can chat with you... that would be great
hi,i have very imp notes concerning the exam.and i have previous exams and can make online conferance

Members don't see this ad :)
hi iam bhavya me too preparing for pebc examination i donot know how to start plz do help me waiting for your reply mine mail id jishagopie @yahoomail.com

If somebody has ASHP's Pharma prep by ginsburg. let me knw. i hav few odr books.

hello everyone !

am new immigrant as well . and am planning to go for the evaluation exam on jan 2010 , if anyone will be doing it the same time , plz let me know ,, maybe we can help eachother . and if anyone have the evaluation exams papers plz let me know :)

thank u and have a great day everyone

hala

M goin to toronto in september. will possibly answer evaluatin exam in jan 2012. my email id is [email protected]
send me sm material 4 MCQ
:)

I wanna some help with PEBC evaluation exam i`ve got a question bank of evaluation , OSCE exam . if you wanna make exchange that will be excellent

as i wanna make update for my info please ...... my email is : [email protected]