Anyone going to USF starting in Aug?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PTgirl1987

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent in my acceptance letter to USF for the class of 2013, and was wondering if anyone else is going there/knows any information about the school? Looking forward to it :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I saw your post and was wondering the same thing. I am going to USF in August as well and going to the open house next week to view the campus.

Hey, I wish I could make it to the open house but I can't with school/work right now. I'm excited to start in Aug though! What school did you go to for undergrad?

Members don't see this ad :)
Went to a state school in Pennsylvania called Slippery Rock University. How about you? It would be nice if USF started a facebook group for the class of 2013.

I sent in my acceptance to USF but I'm still deciding between there and Thomas Jefferson. I went to visit USF and really liked it but I'm from NJ so I'm not sure if I want to go that far away or not. Does anyone have any extra info about USF's program?

I am applying toUSF and concerned about getting in. I hear it's very competitive. Any advice? Thanks!