Anyone have access to these journals

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deadmau5

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I normally have access to 99% of everything I need, but today I stumbled upon a couple of great articles and I don't have any access!

If anyone is bored, can they check for:

Clinical Schizophrenia & Related Psychoses

I need: Oct 2010; 4(3): p.176... by N. Tarrier
Cognitive behavior therapy for schizophrenia and psychosis current status and future...

Also:
Journal of Cognitive Psychotherapy
Author: Stolar
Title: Cognitive Conceptualization of the Negative Symptoms of Schizophrenia
Volume: 18,
Number 3, 2004 , pp. 237-253(17)

Thanks so much in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Found the first one, will send you a PM. :)

FYI, many libraries will coordinate with each other and allow you to pick up an article online through interlibrary loan, just in case you haven't looked into that

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah unfortunately it costs us $5.00 an article though. even though they just send an email lol.

surprisingly, books are free (to transfer over and pick up)

Woah, they charge you for articles?! :eek: Damn, they send us articles straight to our homes without prompting (and sometimes when it would be quicker for us to come pick the suckers up). :rolleyes:

Another thought, when we were studying for candidacy exams, there were several students who still had access to their previous institutions' libraries (or they had access to their significant others' accounts who were attending different libraries). Folks exchanged user name info, or if uncomfortable in doing so, took requests for articles (after the individual confirmed that the host library had the journal/article) and pulled it for them. You may want to check around your cohort/program to see if anyone is willing to do something similar. It helped save us some time ordering stuff (as some times the folks working interlibrary loan would arbitrarily decide to cancel our orders for reasons unknown, or they would take more than a bit of time), not just for candidacies but for other class assignments as well. :thumbup:

Anyone have access to Expert Review of Neurotherapeutics,

Please send me a PM and I'll forward my email address! Thanks in advance.

I need this article below:

Disgust in contamination-based obsessive–compulsive disorder: a review and model
Robert E Brady, Thomas G Adams and Jeffrey M Lohr
Expert Review of Neurotherapeutics, August 2010, Vol. 10, No. 8, Pages 1295-1305
(doi: 10.1586/ern.10.46)

EDIT: I've got it, thanks!!

Last edited:
Anyone have access to:
Journal of Experimental Psychopathology
2013, VOL 4: ISSUE 5
Title: Emotion regulation in borderline personality disorder: Examining the consequences of spontaneous and instructed use of emotion suppression and emotion acceptance when viewing negative films
Authors: Evans, Howard, Dudas, et al.

PM me and I'll forward my email address :)

Last edited:
author was very kind to reply today with the entire issue :)