Anyone have an A to Z Navle cram guide handy? Can't find one.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

knr1527

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please let me know if you have one (preferably recent)! Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I would go for vetprep or Zuku review over a book, honestly.
Hi, I'm preparing for bcse and navle and of course I know I have to pass my bcse first before taking the navle, so yeah I'm reading for the bcse. I'm about to make a subscription for zuku review and I'm not sure which would be better, navle prep or bcse/vea prep, those are the options I see. Which would you advice I subscribe to, and can study one for the other, as in use like only bcse prep to also prepare for navle. Thank you for your kind response.

Hi, I'm preparing for bcse and navle and of course I know I have to pass my bcse first before taking the navle, so yeah I'm reading for the bcse. I'm about to make a subscription for zuku review and I'm not sure which would be better, navle prep or bcse/vea prep, those are the options I see. Which would you advice I subscribe to, and can study one for the other, as in use like only bcse prep to also prepare for navle. Thank you for your kind response.

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about the BCSE and what it would test over. I can tell you that Zuku vs. vet prep is sort of a wash - both do a fine job of prepping you for the NAVLE. I just can't comment on studying for the other exam.