Anyone have the Khan Academy passages organized based on chapters? (Psych/Sociology)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

daftypatty

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
^ Just wondering, it would make it easier to find the relevant passages for a chapter and go at it after content review (i.e., like in TBR, they have end of chapter passages)

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

@mcatjelly I think he was asking about the practice passages, not the videos. Unless the videos are linked to practice? Nevertheless, a great resource, just not what he was looking for.

If anyone has something like that, it would be great!

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a question about the Khan Academy passages. Is there any way to review the questions/see any explanations as to why something is correct? I just did the first chem/phys passage, it made no sense, and I have no way of reviewing it or getting any explanation as far as I can tell.

I have a question about the Khan Academy passages. Is there any way to review the questions/see any explanations as to why something is correct? I just did the first chem/phys passage, it made no sense, and I have no way of reviewing it or getting any explanation as far as I can tell.

Try clicking the "hints"

Reactions: 1 user