Anyone hear anything positive from Colorado?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RcknRbyn

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am waiting on Colorado, and know that there have been some recent rejections. Has anyone heard of any recent acceptances or waitlists?

Members don't see this ad.

RcknRbyn said:
I am waiting on Colorado, and know that there have been some recent rejections. Has anyone heard of any recent acceptances or waitlists?

Spellman recently fired off an email stating that we should hear no later than Mar 22 which is this coming Tues I think (you probably got this email too, right?).

Like you, I haven't heard of any CU acceptances (aside from those they accept outright) or waitlists.

Since there were rejections sent out last week, but no acceptances, a reasonable
assumption is that those remaining will be accepted or waitlisted. Think ++++++.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got waitlisted today. Anybody else hear? Do any current students know what the stats are for someone on the top third of the waitlist?

wire said:
I got waitlisted today. Anybody else hear? Do any current students know what the stats are for someone on the top third of the waitlist?
From what I've been told, being in the top third of the waitlist is basically a delayed acceptance. For the past few years, everyone in the top third of the waitlist has gotten in and about half of the middle third gets in as well. I know that a bunch of my classmates got in off the waitlist. Most of the people in the top 1/3 received notification of acceptance before the end of May. So, congratulations! I'm sure you'll be hearing good news soon.