Anyone hear back about ACC 2014 Abstracts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joejabjab

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back about ACC 2014 abstract acceptances/rejections?

Members don't see this ad.

They sent the acceptance status today... They did not send rejections, but I think everyone that did not hear from them can presume that his submission was rejected..

They sent the acceptance status today... They did not send rejections, but I think everyone that did not hear from them can presume that his submission was rejected..

I do not think that's true. I think they will send all the acceptances by tomorrow, Jan 17, 2014.

From the horse's mouth:

MARK YOUR CALENDAR! Notification of acceptance will be sent to submitting authors on January 17, 2014. If you need to withdraw your abstract for any reason, you must do so by January 30, 2014. If you don’t withdraw by that date and if your abstract is accepted for presentation, your abstract will likely be printed in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology. Conversely, you must accept your invitation to present by January 24, 2014, or you run the risk of being left out of the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.

I got 2 abstracts accepted today... Another co-fellow got 2 of his 3 submitted abstracts accepted and he did not hear anything about the third one.....
Good Luck for all those who submitted....