Anyone Heard from VSAS Away Rotations Yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WuMedic

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So it's been about 2 weeks since most of the programs I am looking at started reviewing applications and the only ones I've heard back from are non-VSAS programs and one VSAS program that offered me a spot (but didn't do it through VSAS for some weird reason). There was another thread about this a month ago, but rather than dig that one up, I was just curious as to whether other people are hearing anything yet?

Thanks all!

Members don't see this ad.

I've heard back from about half of the VSAS programs I applied to for EM auditions.

Members don't see this ad :)
It took 3 weeks for me to hear back. I was getting nervous too...on the tracking tab it said they hadn't even reviewed my app. I guess they just get so many it takes a while

The tracking status doesn't mean jack. I've gotten acceptances from places are still listed as "pending review", and then there's places that have been "under review" for 3+ weeks now without a peep.

The tracking status doesn't mean jack. I've gotten acceptances from places are still listed as "pending review", and then there's places that have been "under review" for 3+ weeks now without a peep.

Same here. My first offer was about 4 weeks ago. The status for that app is still "pending review."

Anybody hear back about Yale NHH away rotations yet?
Also what is the rotation like? # of shifts/ hr of shifts?

Anybody hear back about Yale NHH away rotations yet?
Also what is the rotation like? # of shifts/ hr of shifts?
Yea, I heard back from them. I'd love to hear more from someone that is familiar with the program, too.

Thanks for the replies guys. The only month I don't have any non-vsas applications out for right now is July. I am trying to get a VSAS sspot for July but I've gotten complete radio silence from the schools. My other months are all scheduled (through non-VSAS applications). Appreciate you guys comparing notes with me!

i'm trying to do a VSAS one for the month of september but no news yet..applied over a month ago

An update for anyone else following along at home:

There was quite a bit of movement last week for me. Granted I had to call 3 programs, but after last week I received 2 VSAS offers and 2 rejections (both said they were full). This was for July.

What is the etiquette on calling a program to check status? What question did you ask them?