Anyone heard of the Sanexas device?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wscott

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
"Sanexas 21000 Hz unit that is one component in a procedure we call the integrated nerve block. We have been using this technology for several years and it has proven to be very effective with a wide variety of different types of diagnosis. In most cases we do not use steroids because we can achieve mitigation of the inflammation with the machine. A plus for this procedure, aside from the positive patient outcomes, is the non-steroid protocol allows us to have a concentrated series of procedures within the patients first month of care, and this has proven to be very effective in resolving their pain."

"Integrated center.....with 85% success in reversing chronic pain with our treatment protocols. We utilize a combination of nerve blocks combined with a very high end bio-electric technology to repair damaged cells and reverse the inflammatory process"

Wow.....I've never heard of it. Nobody has ever mentioned it on the forum, even though one clinic states it gets an 85% success rate in reversing chronic pain by integrating it into their protocols. .......right.

Anyone ever heard of it?

Members don't see this ad.

No but I've heard of Salonpas and probably works just as well....

Dude, you made me waste 2 minutes of my precious free time doing a search and reading about what is essentially a TENS company....

Not cool!

Members don't see this ad :)
"Sanexas 21000 Hz unit that is one component in a procedure we call the integrated nerve block. We have been using this technology for several years and it has proven to be very effective with a wide variety of different types of diagnosis. In most cases we do not use steroids because we can achieve mitigation of the inflammation with the machine. A plus for this procedure, aside from the positive patient outcomes, is the non-steroid protocol allows us to have a concentrated series of procedures within the patients first month of care, and this has proven to be very effective in resolving their pain."

"Integrated center.....with 85% success in reversing chronic pain with our treatment protocols. We utilize a combination of nerve blocks combined with a very high end bio-electric technology to repair damaged cells and reverse the inflammatory process"

I put the most important part of it in bold.

I believe you hit the nail on the head. I always feel very saddened for the desperate patients that misplace their hopes in unproven claims. The constant effort of good docs to bring forth awareness of such practice will hopefully educate the patient and avert their disappointment.

I use this machine daily. IT IS NOT A TENS UNIT. It has tens frequencies and non stimulatory frequencies. I work at a clinic using this to treat neuropathy. It is very capable of what this post is explaining it can do and much much more... There are over 15 medical papers written about this machine and its ability to treat pain AND neuropathy with the ability to re-grow the nerves and more.

Dude, you made me waste 2 minutes of my precious free time doing a search and reading about what is essentially a TENS company....

Not cool!
Its not a tens company and call this machine a tens is like saying an MRI and an Xray are basically the same thing

Its not a tens company and call this machine a tens is like saying an MRI and an Xray are basically the same thing
I use this machine daily. IT IS NOT A TENS UNIT. It has tens frequencies and non stimulatory frequencies. I work at a clinic using this to treat neuropathy. It is very capable of what this post is explaining it can do and much much more... There are over 15 medical papers written about this machine and its ability to treat pain AND neuropathy with the ability to re-grow the nerves and more.

:bang:

But is it as nice as a Scrambler?

Their home website sells cables and pads with nary a word nor link to the actual device or references.