Anyone in the LA area interested in a study group for the August MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lawyer_doc

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
non-traditional. studying by myself sucks. wondering if we could form a study group (even a virtual one). happy to share study materials (have collected a lot), tips, encouragement etc.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I would love to join but I am starting out now with TBR. I am not sure if it will help you with your MCAT prep.
Let me know if you want to study together (virtually).

i am definitely interested. i am using TPR for physics, biology, and chemistry for content review and working through the TPRH science workbook. it's a lot of questions... im turning to the TBR passage questions for sections I am weaker on. let me know which TBR sections you found the most helpful! i can share with you the TPRH science workbook, with topic breakdown. send me a PM.

Hi Lawyer_doc,

I just completed Stoichiometry and started with the passages... and OMG! they are long and time consuming. Before TBR, I started TPR for Biology/Biochem and it went way over my head. I would have to spend a lot of time on each paragraph and realized I needed to refresh Gen Chem and O. Chem (TBR) before graduating to TPR.

I am kinda new to this site. I sent you a conversation. Is that same as PM? Sorry! enlighten me...

Good Luck for your prep!
- bookworm.