Anyone interviewing in Cali soon?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

teefRcool

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i got an email from cali saying that i took the DAT but i have to the mcat, but they still gave me an interview invite what does that mean. I'm guessing reading from the forum that they will give provisional admittance or watever till i take it or what?

thanks and also if you guys have an interview at cali when u guys going?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in the same situation with the DATs. When are you interviewing? I'm interviewing Oct 13th. Friday the 13th!!!! :eek:

I'm in the same situation with the DATs. When are you interviewing? I'm interviewing Oct 13th. Friday the 13th!!!! :eek:

i'm thinking of wed the 6th! Were they pretty much open for all the days they listed? Why couldn't they have one on monday. i've got too many labs on friday gonna be problematic.

Actually you should hurry and respond to them. Originally they gave me the option to do it either 9/29, 10/4, 10/6 but I didn't respond till a day later after receiving the email. They told me that they were already booked for 9/29 and 10/6 and pushed me to either 10/4, 10/11 or 10/13 but I have labs on Weds and no classes Fridays so I ended up choosing the 13th. Seems like the're either on Weds or Fridays. Interviews and labs don't mix!