About the ads

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone know anything about WSSU's program?

Discussion in 'Occupational Therapy [ O.T.D ]' started by member1019, Apr 23, 2012.

1. This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. member1019

member1019

Rehab Sci Student [OTD]

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Does anyone know anything about Winston-Salem's OT program? Any info would be useful! :)
  2. ot1234

ot1234

What would you like to know? They were the first school to accept me. I almost accepted as it is a very good school and it's public. They take around 32 students from what I can recall. I did not accept because I was accepted in state. I toured the campus and it looked well maintained.
  3. ot1234

ot1234

Accidental posting
    Last edited: May 21, 2012
  4. Ellie0302

Ellie0302

Pre-Rehab Sci [AuD/DPT/OTD]
    I applied to WSSU this year. I have toured their facility and spoken with a few of the faculty there. They have a solid program and facility. They had over 300 applicants this cycle for 30 spots. This past cycle the admissions criteria was a point system with points awarded for: GPA, GRE (mainly the analytical score), essay and references.

Hope that helps.