Anyone know of any SketchyMicro discount codes out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bretonnia

Studley Man
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have the pirated vids now, but think they're so good, I wanna reward the creators with some $$$.

Members don't see this ad.

OP: I illegally use someone else's products and I like it so much that I want to give them money, but not at the full price for the product.

Me: uhh...what?
tumblr_mw1rb5QN2R1sgl0ajo1_400.gif

To answer your question, they have 25% off on cyber Monday, no other discount that I know of.
Or have your friends and yourself put in money together ($159 for 12 months) and share the contents.

Last edited:
OP: I illegally use someone else's products and I like it so much that I want to give them money, but not at the full price for the product.

Me: uhh...what?

To answer your question, they have 25% off on cyber Monday, no other discount that I know of.
Or have your friends and yourself put in money together ($159 for 12 months) and share the contents.

Thanks. That's fair I guess. (Though I thought it was a little ironic for you to call me out, then, in the next paragraph, encourage me to split my subscription with someone else.)

I plan to buy them in the next day or two, but was hoping to get a deal. I know they have a New Years deal; sounds like they won't have another deal for a while.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ask your school. Sometimes they give group discount codes.