anyone knows about Wilkes University school of pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2bpharmD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
those who are applying to Wilkes University School of pharmacy or already applied to........what are your stats???

Members don't see this ad.

i applied to wilkes last year-didn't get accepted because they said they only had room for students who did their prepharm work there

I heard some transfer students also got in and also some other students who went there for two years...........so anyway what were ur stats?? were u invited for interview?? let me know b/c I was thinking of applying!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
at the time, i had a 95 pcat, about a year and a half retail experience, a 3.33 gpa and about to graduate with a bs biochemistry degree- i thought i would be a shoe in for at least an interview - but they just sent a letter saying that there wasn't any room for transfer students ... luckily i didn;t waste any money on an application fee ...

so, are you in a pharmacy school right now...........by seeing ur stats u had an excellent PCAT score and a degree:thumbup:. Thanks for letting me know..........now I can keep other options open for me. How did u prepared for PCAT??

those who are applying to Wilkes University School of pharmacy or already applied to........what are your stats???
I applied and got wait-listed. My friend also applied and got accepted. We both are coming straight from HS with about a 3.5 gpa. Neither of us had Pharmacy experience. any other questions let me know, there is an interview required, and they only do interviews until the end of feb.

I am still in College and I was wondering to apply there............I heard they are very competitive for the students who are not applying to there guaranteed seats.

So, lighthouse which pharmacy school are u in ???