About the ads

1. Free Financial Webinar with White Coat Investor! Monday evening at 7:00 PM EDT, hear about the Top 5 Financial Considerations for Starting Residents from White Coat Investor's Dr. James Dahle. Register here. Hope to see you there!

Anyone looked at AACPM lately?

Discussion in 'Podiatry Students' started by scpod, Dec 30, 2005.

1. SDN is a nonprofit organization. Services are made possible through the generous support of SDN members and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. scpod

scpod Moderator Emeritus

Attending Physician
    Physician SDN 7+ Year Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Well...I've been a little frustrated the last couple of days because getting onto SDN has seemed to require either a miracle or the patience of Job, so...I toured some websites that I haven't looked at for a couple of weeks. The AACPM site has changed a good bit. They've added a few new things, and it looks like more things are in store for the future. With all the talk about statistics on this board, I'm sure that everyone will be happy when the new "statistics" link is fully functional. There's a nice FAQ section now; a greatly improved "contact a podiatrist" section; and new links to CASPR/CRIP, Residencies and Clerkships right on the first page.