Anyone taken the MCAT at Prometric North Andover, MA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

piggydisaster

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
How was the center? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I took at a prometric in Texas. They're all pretty much the same. You should call them with your questions. You need to show up at least 30 minutes early, sign-in, put your stuff in a locker, wait, start taking your test, sign in and out of breaks by fingerprinting, and then you leave.

I did prometric in illinois. It was similar to what aich said. Don't check your phone during your break lol. Some girl did that while I was there and was caught on the security camera.

Members don't see this ad :)
Try searching the place in Google or yelp, sometimes people post reviews.

How was the center? Thanks
It will be a room full of crappy-quality computers at which you can take your exam.
There will be at least one factor in the room which drives you absolutely crazy, be it the guy behind you with a cough, the pen tapper, the outside noises, the temperature, the smell, or the proctor walking in and out right behind you. You should learn to cope with some annoyances while testing; it is life.

Outside the room will be a bunch of people who take themselves/their jobs waayyy too seriously. They will conduct time-consuming 'security' procedures whenever you go in or out, during which time you will be torn between laughing and sighing in exasperation as you refrain from pointing out the several glaringly obvious ways in which you could bypass their anti-cheating protocols.

There will be lockers outside, but probably not enough for everyone, just because. At mine, they provided locks and keys, which was nice.

The bathrooms will be outside and probably unmarked so you burn time finding them if you didn't scout ahead.

And at the end of the day, if you focus on your exam, you won't remember a damn thing about the specifics of the room itself!

Reactions: 1 user