Anyone taking the April 05 MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AliZ

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm gathering up my resources to prepare for the April 05 MCAT!! The exam of all exams as a pre-med....phew! Anyone else doing the same? What kind of books are you guys using? I'm planning on taking a prep course, but not until January. I'm planning on studying on my own until then and would appreciate any book recommendations...

Thanks fellow post-bacs! :D

Members don't see this ad.

hey i'm taking the MCAT in 05. i'll be doing the princeton review course starting in october. . . :scared:

I've been trying to gather books on ebay, just search mcat, and they have a lot of great choices, esp. now since the august mcat is over.

Members don't see this ad :)
medanthgirl said:
I've been trying to gather books on ebay, just search mcat, and they have a lot of great choices, esp. now since the august mcat is over.
I, too, will be taking the April 05 MCAT. I have recently bought the kaplan book with the CD ROM. Although I am not much of a PC lover when it comes to studying for standardized tests. I will start studying on my own soon. I have heard that examkrackers are pretty good, depending where you are located. They also have pretty good testing materials.

I have a stupid question....so noone laugh....but.......is the MCAT taken on a PC? Urghhh, if it is, urghhh!

jules0328 said:
I have a stupid question....so noone laugh....but.......is the MCAT taken on a PC? Urghhh, if it is, urghhh!
It can be taken on the PC if that's available at your testing site. However, I'd highly recommend taking the paper version of the test.