Anyone want to be in my community college/ pre - med club?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorJD

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think everyone needs support in their pre - med journey! Especially, pre - meds starting out at community college. Let's exchange email addresses and stay in touch!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
No

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Isn't that what this site is for?

Reactions: 1 user
Isn't that what this site is for?

Yes this site is meant to foster a supportive environment and help people with similar goals interact and help each other out.

People who are unwilling to do that are welcome to not reply to such threads.

I think everyone needs support in their pre - med journey! Especially, pre - meds starting out at community college. Let's exchange email addresses and stay in touch!

Don't worry OP, I have placed you under my protection.

Just stay positive. SDN has tons of supportive knowledgeable members and it's a great resource. I'm sure you will find other like-minded pre-meds who are also in community college. In addition to email, you can also use the private message feature.

If you have any questions about applying to medical schools i.e. MCAT, letters of recommendation, GPA, application process etc. then feel free to start a thread in the future and ask your questions. We are willing and happy to answer them for you.

I personally can't wait for the day when you post on SDN that you've been accepted to medical school. I really hope that happens, I'm rooting for you.

Reactions: 2 users

Just stay positive. SDN has tons of supportive knowledgeable members and it's a great resource. I'm sure you will find other like-minded pre-meds who are also in community college. In addition to email, you can also use the private message feature.

If you have any questions about applying to medical schools i.e. MCAT, letters of recommendation, GPA, application process etc. then feel free to start a thread in the future and ask your questions. We are willing and happy to answer them for you.

I personally can't wait for the day when you post on SDN that you've been accepted to medical school. I really hope that happens, I'm rooting for you.

I was going to give my e-mail to the OP but I now know that he will be in good hands. OP, we are here to support you. And Skip is got your back so I have no doubts you will make it no matter how difficult the path ahead seems.

Keep it up! I encourage others to leave their contact info here.

Reactions: 3 users
I was going to give my e-mail to the OP but I now know that he will be in good hands. OP, we are here to support you. And Skip is got your back so I have no doubts you will make it no matter how difficult the path ahead seems.

Keep it up! I encourage others to leave their contact info here.

PlutoBoy is a very senior respected member of SDN. I always turn to him for advice.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
... It would have been easier to just ignore the post. Oh well! I guess you've made your point...

I wasn't trying to be rude, I was simply alluding to the fact that this is essentially my premed club. When I have questions, I just search the forums. If it's not there, make a thread. Share with classmates over messaging or in your class of (year) thread.

I think there is also a group message function, but I haven't heard of it being used. There's also the social forums!

Im so glad mr penguin has placed you under his wing. I too was going to send you an email but Mr.Penguin seems like he might regulate it before giving it to you. Mr. Penguin is it okay if I contact him?

I'm glad, too!

Im so glad mr penguin has placed you under his wing. I too was going to send you an email but Mr.Penguin seems like he might regulate it before giving it to you. Mr. Penguin is it okay if I contact him?