Anyone Want To Boycott The Remainder Of The Semester/trimester?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theartofcare

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think we should just all unite and declare that we are finally done with college! What do you all say?

Please no responses from those who have already graduated or have completed their coursework!

Members don't see this ad.

Have been boycotting since the beginning of this semester.

Actually, you could probably count last semester too.

I'm with you. My continuum of importance is:

relax<party<<<research schools<SDN<<classes<<<<homework

Members don't see this ad :)
It was so tempting to drop out and graduate w/ one major, but damn, 3 classes away from chem degree. Just couldn't let it go.

I've been relaxing 90% of the time, and cramming the other 10%

Moto said:
It was so tempting to drop out and graduate w/ one major, but damn, 3 classes away from chem degree. Just couldn't let it go.

I've been relaxing 90% of the time, and cramming the other 10%

Hear, hear! I've taken procrastination to a whole new level!

<--------------- the words under my user name.

I just got done writing a 2 page paper on one sentence from Paradise Lost. The really scary part is that 2 pages wasn't near enough... I had to spend an hour or so cutting stuff (I was at about 4.5). I've decided that I've gone absolutely stinking crazy.

6.5 more weeks. 6.5 more weeks. 6.5 more weeks.

theartofcare said:
I think we should just all unite and declare that we are finally done with college! What do you all say?

Please no responses from those who have already graduated or have completed their coursework!

I'm with you. And it's sad cuz I have the easiest semester ever...an online class and classes on tues & thurs only...but i still don't feel like going to class or studying. only 5 more weeks...

I have the worst case of senioritis. I don't want to do ANYTHING....well, except for work out, lay out, and go out. :)

EDIT: Wrong smilie.

I hear ya'll, I wish I could take all the bones out of my body and be a blob until this fall...although that thread about triathlons looks pretty exciting.