Anyone willing to share DAT resources?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ARumi786

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have seen it everywhere

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
This is not ethical. You're supposed to get a subscription for yourself only. (it's in their terms of use)
I know that the creator of bootcamp is on these forums, I wouldn't want him to find out here and possibly take action against you.
You may not mean any harm but you are somewhat "stealing" from them if you do share with someone else.

As a dentist, you'll run into ethical dilemmas often. For example, patient asks you to submit more dental codes to lower their fees or else they will not get tx.
It seems like it's a win-win situation, but in fact it's ethically wrong because it's stealing from the insurance regardless of how bad insurances are.

Just something to think about for you and anyone else in a similar situation

Reactions: 2 users
This is not ethical. You're supposed to get a subscription for yourself only. (it's in their terms of use)
I know that the creator of bootcamp is on these forums, I wouldn't want him to find out here and possibly take action against you.
You may not mean any harm but you are somewhat "stealing" from them if you do share with someone else.

As a dentist, you'll run into ethical dilemmas often. For example, patient asks you to submit more dental codes to lower their fees or else they will not get tx.
It seems like it's a win-win situation, but in fact it's ethically wrong because it's stealing from the insurance regardless of how bad insurances are.

Just something to think about for you and anyone else in a similar situation
Unless something from the original post was erased, why do you assume he/she is referring to Bootcamp?

Unless something from the original post was erased, why do you assume he/she is referring to Bootcamp?
The original post was erased. She initially mentioned bootcamp