Anyone willing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AA|FCB|DOC

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
To a read and edit a few secondary short essays. Thank you :)

Members don't see this ad.

Send it to me. I'm bored.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Feel free to PM me as well =)

How are you guys treating the use of "I" in these secondaries. I feel like some of the questions are hard to respond to without using "I". It's possible to do it, but it honestly sounds awkward. But if you don't do that, then you have the word "I" repeated over and over.

It's not forbidden to use I

Reactions: 1 user
You can send it to me. I can edit it if I have some time at the end of tonight!

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't mind reading it, but I'm just a fellow applicant, so take my advice with a grain of salt. :smuggrin::smuggrin:

At the least any grammar help can be good too. thanks for the help. will pm right now

so....not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but I thought I would share. A lot of times I find myself writing "lofty" statements or sentences. Things that sound like are generalities and anyone could say. I can eliminate a fair share of them. But sometimes I realize my feelings about a specific experience are the same as many other people's would be if they are involved with the same experience. For example, volunteering at the hospital. In that case, if I get rid of that statement I am essentially getting rid of my true feelings about volunteering at the hospital, even though it might match with many other people's feelings and look like a general statement. Is this a real problem in secondary writing?

btw, if anyone is good at grammar and wants to review my secondary for one school please let me know :)

bump for anyone willing to check for grammar on one of my secondaries :)
thanks

bump for anyone willing to check for grammar on one of my secondaries :)
thanks
I can read over them for grammar/content if you'd like. :) I can get my responses back to you by tomorrow afternoon/night if that's early enough (just had my 2nd exam today, so tonight's a wash.... haha).

Reactions: 1 user
if anyone can edit a short and actually kind of fun secondary, please let me know. thanks!