AOA Match ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hernandez

Paranoid and Crotchety...
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How much is "sufficient postage" to the Canadian address to mail the application & agreement? I've never had the need to ship something to Canada, and I really dislike dealing with the post office.

Why is he AOA match office in Canada? I sure thought the A stood for American
smiley_freak.gif

Members don't see this ad.

How much is "sufficient postage" to the Canadian address to mail the application & agreement? I've never had the need to ship something to Canada, and I really dislike dealing with the post office.

Why is he AOA match office in Canada? I sure thought the A stood for American
smiley_freak.gif

What are you talking about? Don't you apply through ERAS?

What are you talking about? Don't you apply through ERAS?

The AOA has implemented the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) for students to use to apply to programs. ERAS is a separate and distinct service from the Match. ERAS is used by students to apply to programs, while the Match determines the final placement of students into programs. Information on the use of ERAS to apply to osteopathic programs is available on the AOA’s web site at www.do-online.org (select the option for Students & Residents).​

The AOA has implemented the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) for students to use to apply to programs. ERAS is a separate and distinct service from the Match. ERAS is used by students to apply to programs, while the Match determines the final placement of students into programs. Information on the use of ERAS to apply to osteopathic programs is available on the AOA’s web site at www.do-online.org (select the option for Students & Residents).​

I think you mean the National Matching Service (NMS) which is analogous to the NRMP for ACGME programs. Anyway, I wasn't sure how much postage would be either, so do one of 2 things... put more stamps than you know you'll need or just take it to a post office or UPS store and they'll figure the postage amount... I don't think it's much more if anything. Just get it in before October. Hope this helps.

Okay, I got it now. Thanks for the info, folks.

Postage to Canada should be 63 cents for one ounce or 6 sheets of paper.