AOBFP boards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

meerkat111

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have DO boards coming up soon. I have about a week time to study (mostly free) for the written. So far I reviewed the last 4 ITE tests, First AID book once and PCOM fam med board review once. Did some of the ACOFP board prep lectures once. Now thinking I will probably retake the 4 tests, and do one more round of first AID. Ofcourse did the savarese book for OMT. I also have 450 Q from ACGME ITE exams that I have not done. Any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

So I have DO boards coming up soon. I have about a week time to study (mostly free) for the written. So far I reviewed the last 4 ITE tests, First AID book once and PCOM fam med board review once. Did some of the ACOFP board prep lectures once. Now thinking I will probably retake the 4 tests, and do one more round of first AID. Ofcourse did the savarese book for OMT. I also have 450 Q from ACGME ITE exams that I have not done. Any suggestions?
I just showed up and took it and passed. You're probably ready.

Does anyone know how Rosh review is for the AOBFP? Is it Rosh test questions similar to the real test or is AAFP free board review questions better if you have had to pick one. It seems like people like Rosh explanations but if you are crunched for time what would be best? I like that Rosh you can do 50 questions at a time and its timed questions. Please help with any advise!