AP Biology

ChemistWiz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yes splendid Biology -.- I love biology but frankly the only thing i remember is Biochem and Molecular Biology lol. So please are there any study tips out there that you can offer me? Such as ways to remember things like formulas and such little nik naks u picked up? Also I REALLLY need help with plants in general any tips on that? should I just read the chapters again?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes splendid Biology -.- I love biology but frankly the only thing i remember is Biochem and Molecular Biology lol. So please are there any study tips out there that you can offer me? Such as ways to remember things like formulas and such little nik naks u picked up? Also I REALLLY need help with plants in general any tips on that? should I just read the chapters again?

You don't sound like ChemistWiz. Or at least you don't based on your post history. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and answer your question.

There are a bunch of mnemonics for complicated things, such as compounds involved in the Krebs cycle. You can probably Google most of them.

Otherwise, it's all straight up memorizing. Just figure out the main concepts, focus on them and move into the details once you understand the main concepts. For plants, you're just going to have to get through it. Once you get the main concepts (Such as plant anatomy), the other details get easier. By main concepts I mean "big picture" things such as the Cellular Respiration Pathway (Glycolysis ---> Krebs ----> Electron Transport Chain).

???

24whhep.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
If you're just in high school, I would not worry about it. College intro biology will refresh your memory. (If you are an undergrad, then just use a review book). Also, memorizing never worked for me, understand it. ask yourself why something happens, it'll stick in your head longer.

You will refresh your memory from the intro courses.