AP Class

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jtd2081

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I took an AP class in high school for which I received college credit. I was under the impression we were to include every class we have taken or got college credit for. Only thing is that it does not show up on my official transcript. Though it is on my unofficial for some reason. Idk what to do in this situation. Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

You only receive credit for AP courses on your transcript. For example, I came in with more credit than was allowed so I had to drop some credits. The credits aren't credits unless they appear on your transcript.

In your case, you should talk to the registrar. Typically the unofficial should match the official...

So I took an AP class in high school for which I received college credit. I was under the impression we were to include every class we have taken or got college credit for. Only thing is that it does not show up on my official transcript. Though it is on my unofficial for some reason. Idk what to do in this situation. Help would be appreciated. Thanks.
If you didn't get the AP credit on your official college transcript, AMCAS won't include it. Call the Registrar's Office and see what's what.

Members don't see this ad :)
Damn that means another submitless night.
I found it weird that they did not match too.
Thanks for input.

No and no I just dont want to leave something out. I am inclined to follow my official transcript and just leave it out.

Yeah I got actual credit for it which is a big part of why I am asking. At the end of the day I have to follow the official transcript, so I will go ahead and not include it.