Appalachian College of Pharmacy, 2012 matriculation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
No one has given up their seat yet :/, I emailed them this morning and got a quick response!

I gave up my seat last week so hopefully they'll pull someone off the alternate list soon!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea, in the e-mail Sherrie asked how my prerequisites were coming along

Does anyone know of anyone getting pulled off the alternate list yet?

Hey guys...still on the alternate list too, but I have joined the Facebook group recently. One of the guys on there said he was accepted from the alternate list just last week, so keep your heads up!

So the list is moving =] I'm still waiting as well, good luck to everyone!

^^ do you have the link to the facebook thread? Can anyone join?

So the list is moving =] I'm still waiting as well, good luck to everyone!

^^ do you have the link to the facebook thread? Can anyone join?

I emailed Brandon this morning, and apparently they see movement in their list all the way up through orientation. So we could hear back from them on August 9th (or even after in some cases he said) and be expected to attend class the first day on August 13th. That's going to be a tough move for me haha...I'll be coming from California...sheesh. Here is the facebook link I found, and it does appear to be open to anyone, just needs to be approved by the admin:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/318053508237482/

kaishear thanks!

I'm also from California, northern part though. You? Yeah same here, if they pull me last minute it'll be tough making that move across the U.S lol

How's the school? I'm thinking of applying. Do most people practice in rural areas after graduating here?