Appalachian School Of Pharmacy Class of 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rxasian585

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was searching and I did not find a post of the class of 2018? Did any of you guys applied to this school and was accepted?

I was accepted 2/2/15

I am looking forward to getting to know my future class mates!

Members don't see this ad.

Interviewed Jan 31.

Accepted 2/2/15 as well.
Seat deposited.

I had my interview 2/28/15. Was placed on "waitinglist". Im hoping to get accepted soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
Call every 5 days, i am sure you will get in = )

I interviewed 3/21 and was accepted today, 3/27!

Hi,

Did you guys receive the welcome package? I'm referring the the white coat form. Is someone suppose to be presenting us (mom, dad, etc)? I don't know what to put on this line... please help!

Hey guys,

I was searching and I did not find a post of the class of 2018? Did any of you guys applied to this school and was accepted?

I was accepted 2/2/15

I am looking forward to getting to know my future class mates!
h

hi any one accepted for ACP 2018 class? please let me know if you are looking for a roommate for housing/apartment rent

I interviewed 3/21 and was accepted today, 3/27!
hi, and congratulations!! i'm accepted too for ACP 2018 class. Currently i'm looking for housing and apartment let me know if you have better info and also if you need roommate to minimize cost. thank you!

I was placed on waiting list! Hope I would get accepted !

Members don't see this ad :)
I spoked with the adm office, the lady told me there is still hope till class starts

hi, and congratulations!! i'm accepted too for ACP 2018 class. Currently i'm looking for housing and apartment let me know if you have better info and also if you need roommate to minimize cost. thank you!

I'll be looking for a roommate as well! My parents and I are planning to make a trip out soon and start house/apartment hunting, and looking for a place for my horse. Is there a class page set up yet?

hey all....I interviewed 4/11 and was accepted yesterday

Hey All,
I am a current student of the Class of 2017.. To answer some of your all questions there is information to housing that comes with your packet and a link that offers some options for housing but some of the dates are old. What I found best though was just driving through and looking. There are several apartments and trialers for rent on Garden Creek. There is also housing off the main road in Vansant at Deel Hill or Lovers Gap Road. Grundy is the nicest area and has more to offer but you'll be at least 20 minutes from the school, Edgewater Drive. For the white coat ceremony, you get to select one individual to help present you with your white coat on stage in the gymnasium along with Dean Mayhew. I know for some students they had no one in attendance so they chose a faculty member. You just simply place your name along with your presenter and coat size back to the school.

I see there are several of you the waiting list, all I can say is just be patient I was there too until June. Several students who are accepted chose other schools simply because of the area. Some students will withdraw and some will not meet the requirements. For our class we had two additional students added the day before the white coat ceremony. I hope you can find this information useful.. Good Luck everyone, hope to see many of you in the fall.

Does anyone mind sharing their stats when accepted? (PCAT score, GPA ect?)