APPIC Spreadsheet for hours

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

psybee

Psychology Grad Student!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

I am looking for a spreadsheet to use for tracking my hours that matches the APPIC--if anyone has one they would like to share, would you mind, er, sharing? If you know of one out on the interwebs, please share the link so more of us could benefit.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I have one I made back in the day. if they have kept the same catagories, it should still work. It aggregates all of the catagory hours w. built-in Checksum functionality. yes I was a bit retentive about my application process.:D I can dig it up if people don't have a good alternative. YMMV w. the programming as I did it fueled only by caffeine and fear of screwing it up.

Last edited:
Personally I think Time2Track is well worth the $35 a year it charges you. Maybe not for your first year (depending on how your program is structured, you might not get many clinical hours your first year; we didn't), but after that it was awesome. They update it as the APPI updates so when it comes time to plug your hours in, it's done.

They give institutional discounts, or at least they used to. Some programs pay for their students to use the program, others don't. We had to pay for it ourselves, and I was happy to do it for the amount of time and mental energy it saved.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been using PsyKey APPIC which I've liked a lot more than T2T. The interface is much better and you can sort/search your hours based on practicum/clerkships so it makes end-of-year summaries to your DCT really easy. Also, its cheaper than Time2Track.

I've been using PsyKey APPIC which I've liked a lot more than T2T. The interface is much better and you can sort/search your hours based on practicum/clerkships so it makes end-of-year summaries to your DCT really easy. Also, its cheaper than Time2Track.

Do you work for PsyKey? All 6 of your posts so far have been promoting PsyKey, including posting an ad in the Ad section.....for PsyKey. Your title says "student"...are you a psych student, or just a shill for PsyKey?

No, I'm a grad student. But, I entered my psychology degree with a bachelors in computer science, I used to program video games. I always hear people talking about Time2Track, but in my opinion it's kind of poorly written. I just want people to know there are alternatives out there.