Application Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureDoc01

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I take the MCAT in May and receive scores by June, is that still considered "early". I will be applying with a 3.6 GPA

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
If I take the MCAT in May and receive scores by June, is that still considered "early". I will be applying with a 3.6 GPA

Be working on your AMCAS once it is released and submit it as soon as you can. Make sure you mail your LOR's early because those seem to take the longest to process. You should be fine.

I had to transfer from OSU to UC after 3rd of my Undergrad due to some domestic reasons.
Should I add both college names and transcripts on AMCAS?
I am really not proud of the gpa at my first college (OSU) and the credits are transferred to UC anyhow.
Is it necessary to add both colleges on AMCAS since it will end up weighing both the gpa's together?

thanks!

I had to transfer from OSU to UC after 3rd of my Undergrad due to some domestic reasons.
Should I add both college names and transcripts on AMCAS?
I am really not proud of the gpa at my first college (OSU) and the credits are transferred to UC anyhow.
Is it necessary to add both colleges on AMCAS since it will end up weighing both the gpa's together?

thanks!

Doesn't matter if you're "proud" of your work or not. You must report all schools attended and all coursework you've completed or in progress.

thanks for the replies.
Just to clarify my question,
All my credits are transferred to the final institution (UC) from which I will be getting my degree.
So is it necessary to include OSU in my profile as well?

thanks

Not only do you have to type it in, you will have to request a transcript from OSU to send to the AAMC.

thanks for the replies.
All my credits are transferred to the final institution (UC) from which I will be getting my degree.

thanks

Affirmative.

thanks for the replies.

thanks
Yeah you need to put in wherever you originally got the grade