Application Processing Time for Late Submissions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

solarisQ

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I am a little nervous about the time delay in the verification process of my application. On top of this, I am concerned about my chances of admission into the schools themselves. If you all might be so kind as to offer your input, I would really appreciate it.

In regards to the time delay, my transcript and MCAT score were received by AACPMAS almost 2.5 weeks ago. I finalized and submitted my application a week ago. However, I have yet to be notified of my verified application or a calculated AACPMAS GPA. Considering it is the beginning of November, is it normal to see a delay this long?

In regards to my chances of admission, would the following statistics be competitive enough to get me in - especially this late in the game?

GPAs- (University transcript)
cumulative GPA = 3.592
science GPA = 3.523
non-science GPA = 3.767

MCAT - 24
BS - 10
PS - 7
VR - 7

**I have been shadowing a podiatrist for the last couple months and I have a solid amount of extracurricular activities (60% are healthcare related )

Members don't see this ad.

From what I have seen, you should be fine!

Also, sometimes if you call AACPMAS, they can tell you a timeline of when it will be verified.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey all,

I am a little nervous about the time delay in the verification process of my application. On top of this, I am concerned about my chances of admission into the schools themselves. If you all might be so kind as to offer your input, I would really appreciate it.

In regards to the time delay, my transcript and MCAT score were received by AACPMAS almost 2.5 weeks ago. I finalized and submitted my application a week ago. However, I have yet to be notified of my verified application or a calculated AACPMAS GPA. Considering it is the beginning of November, is it normal to see a delay this long?

In regards to my chances of admission, would the following statistics be competitive enough to get me in - especially this late in the game?

GPAs- (University transcript)
cumulative GPA = 3.592
science GPA = 3.523
non-science GPA = 3.767

MCAT - 24
BS - 10
PS - 7
VR - 7

**I have been shadowing a podiatrist for the last couple months and I have a solid amount of extracurricular activities (60% are healthcare related )

You're not late, with your stats you should probably get into all of the schools.

You have nothing to worry about. You will definitely get into the school of your choice. Just have everything turned in and do the interviews. November is actually very early and you are ahead of the game as many do not even have their stuff in till later times. If it's April or May, I'd be worried. The whole application process is not that bad and there's no need to be nervous or have anxiety. Just relax, you are doing fine.