Application question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SCDP

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
How does the grades part of the application work? Do I just need to have my school send the transcript to AADSAS and then they upload it themselves or do I need to enter my courses/grades... how does that work???

Also, before submitting the application, what parts of the application need to be completed before submitting?

Also with the DAT, if I am taking it a couple weeks after applying, do I just submit my application without the DAT and then after I take the score it will upload itself to the AADSAS applicaton and then AADSAS will send the scores to the schools or what???

Members don't see this ad.

For this cycle, we had to manually enter the courses and grades, then filled out a transcript matching form (from AADSAS application) and requested a transcript to be sent out from the school registrar office. Hopefully it's the same or easier for this upcoming cycle. Entering the list manually was time consuming.

Reactions: 1 user
Is there an address for AADSAS where schools can send in the transcript?

Is there an address for AADSAS where schools can send in the transcript?
You need to fill out a transcript request form by printing it out and turning it into school's registrar office.

"Please attach this form to the sealed official transcript for the above applicant and forward directly to:
AADSAS Transcript Processing Center
P.O. Box 9110
Watertown, MA 02471

If you would like to express mail your transcripts send to:
AADSAS Transcript Processing Center
c/o Liaison International
311 Arsenal Street Watertown, MA 02472"