Application Timeline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lilchinoboy03

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I need some help/advice/input. I plan on turning in my application as early as possible, hopefully within the first week. Ok..so first question: I've heard different things, can we turn it in May 15 or does it open May 15 but you can't submit until June 1?

Ok so either way, I will get it in early, but my question is...when does AADSAS have updates of whether your LORs or transcripts are in and such? The thing is, my family will be going on vacation pretty much for the whole month of July, starting early July to very beginning of August. I am seriously worried that I will miss a whole month of stuff if something goes wrong, like a LOR is missing or my transcripts aren't processed. When does this usually happen for those veterans? Please help me out on this one.

Members don't see this ad.

Yea I just read that right after i posted. awesome! but im really worried that i get everything in, but then i find out that the whole time they didnt get my transcripts or a LOR or something. How do they inform you that the transcripts are processed and such?

Members don't see this ad :)
AADSAS posts what they have received and what they have mailed out along with dates. However, the schools will inevitably have secondaries and other application requirements that you could probably take care of before AADSAS sends out your application. Some schools don't want anything from you until they ask, some schools want materials from at the same time you submit AADSAS. Check your d-schools website to find out what you need.

The poster above is correct...so just check it in June and most of your materials should get into their system. Call to ask questions in June before you leave.

Get what secondaries you can done...the rest will be there for you when you return in August...now worries...it's still early for secondaries in August. The only thing you won't probably get to see because you are gone is when in July they mail out your Application. Don't worry about it and have fun....deal with problems in August if they even come up...99% of the time...everything flows smoothly.

The poster above is correct...so just check it in June and most of your materials should get into their system. Call to ask questions in June before you leave.

Get what secondaries you can done...the rest will be there for you when you return in August...now worries...it's still early for secondaries in August. The only thing you won't probably get to see because you are gone is when in July they mail out your Application. Don't worry about it and have fun....deal with problems in August if they even come up...99% of the time...everything flows smoothly.

thanks for the answers and words of encouragement! i feel better about the situation now.