Application, Transcript Entry, and Biochem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EskimoRefugee

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I'm just trying to get my application all finished up, and all I really have to do is the transcript stuff. I graduated in May, and I'm doing the professional transcript entry. Should I say I'm planning on taking biochemistry sometime next summer before submitting for the professional transcript entry?(you cant alter future planned courses after choosing professional transcript entry) I know that for a couple schools biochem is a necessity, and I never had time in my undergrad career to fit it in, so do you think it would behoove me to include it in my plans?

Overall, I just need an opinion on this, I'm overthinking everything about this application and freaking out a little bit...

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, only if the schools you apply to require Biochem, I would put it as a future class you're going to take. If you get accepted to that school you definitely have to take it before you start (sometime in the next year). Goodluck!

Yup, I agree! But just remember that most schools will not accept the grade if you take a class the summer before matriculation. So if you're going to be taking another class, I would take it as soon as possible.

Really? which schools because most of them just say take it before you get accepted. Although I must admit it's hard to find a summer class that ends before mid August! I have to take Immunology over summer for Berkeley so I'm kind of worried now