Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fdat94

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am taking my DAT in a couple days, how long will it take for my scores to be uploaded on AADSAS?
Will I make it for the first batch?

Members don't see this ad.

4 weeks and not sure about first batch. Of course you'll be able to get early interviews anyways. July is still early.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all, I am waiting on my committee letter to be completed & taking my DAT 7/18. So there's a chance I won't be able to get my application in until then.... Am I considered early still or late? What is the first batch time line do you think? TIA

Hi all, I am waiting on my committee letter to be completed & taking my DAT 7/18. So there's a chance I won't be able to get my application in until then.... Am I considered early still or late? What is the first batch time line do you think? TIA
July application is FINE.
just have everything complete asap. Dont worry about all the batch stuff. IT'S NOT IMPORTANT

Reactions: 1 user
Not at all. People are still worrying about batch numbers is all haha.
I said that in every response I posted recently. Did you see the use of capital letter?? Look at the hints people!!! Look at the hint.

Reactions: 1 users
I said that in every response I posted recently. Did you see the use of capital letter?? Look at the hints people!!! Look at the hint.
You need to capitalize, bold, italicize, and underline it before they get the point.
:hilarious:

Not at all. People are still worrying about batch numbers is all haha.
I am not trying to be rude or anything but I am new to this. You are already IN dental school, okay? I am not like you, I have questions and I am here to have people kindly answer them. If you are going to sit here and make fun of me for something I don't know about you have a problem. Be respectful to the new applicants.

I also don't spend hours here on SDN because I have a life outside these walls, I am not going to sit through every single thread and read until someone has my story. I have so much on my plate, it would be nice if you guys would be understanding and respectful, answer my question and move on.
I am sure you had the same questions in different shapes and forms a year ago. Stop being such hypocrites

Oh & thanks for the people who answered my question, I know now.
Honestly what's the point of this website sometimes, there are good people but then there annoying people here too. I rather just call AADSAS than be roasted by a bunch of already admitted people, and you wanna be a dentist?? You should help people kindly and understand,

I am not trying to be rude or anything but I am new to this. You are already IN dental school, okay? I am not like you, I have questions and I am here to have people kindly answer them. If you are going to sit here and make fun of me for something I don't know about you have a problem. Be respectful to the new applicants.
No one is making fun of you.
Being first batch isn't going to make or break your app. That's the point we are trying to get across. I was 10th batch and got 6/7 pre December interviews.

No need to be upset about what people say on these forums.+pity+

No one is making fun of you.
Being first batch isn't going to make or break your app. That's the point we are trying to get across. I was 10th batch and got 6/7 pre December interviews.

No need to be upset about what people say on these forums.+pity+

Clearly the tone you guys are using is hurtful, and the "violin" you put there is also disrespectful, why do you gotta act like this is my sob story.
I had a question, I wanted an answer, carbohydrates response was just enough for me and answered my question. You guys just wanna keep pushing it and stretching it.
If you guys can't kindly help people on here then I have no idea who you guys are on the inside,

Clearly the tone you guys are using is hurtful, and the "violin" you put there is also disrespectful, why do you gotta act like this is my sob story.
I had a question, I wanted an answer, carbohydrates response was just enough for me and answered my question. You guys just wanna keep pushing it and stretching it.
If you guys can't kindly help people on here then I have no idea who you guys are on the inside,
Wut.

Reactions: 5 users
I'm a skeleton inside. Just saying

Reactions: 5 users
How are you going to deal with difficult patients if youre this sensitive to text "tone" and emojis? Instead of posting butthurt comments you could take 1 minute to google your question or search sdn.

Sent from my LG-D801 using SDN mobile

Reactions: 4 users
I've been answering questions and helping people on these forums for months, including some of your questions, because this website helped me and I thought I'd pay it forward. Never once did I make fun of anybody.

You're in for a rude awakening when patients treat you like ****. People have opinions, get used to it.

Reactions: 6 users
Sometimes it's nice to have people tell you straight up instead of sugarcoating it.