Applications for Fall 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

In2JG

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone.

I'm applying for my Master's in SLP for Fall 2012. I was wondering if anyone here is in the same boat. I'm not a traditional applicant, as my bachelor's is in English, prior to that, it was pre-med (big mistake), leading to the not so wonderful gpa of 2.89 (currently). I still have 1 more semester of undergrad to go, and am taking 4 summer classes to bring up that gpa to at least a 3.0 ( i know eveything is really competitive). I am technically graduating from undergrad a semester early. And my background is English education. I figure if I can't get into a SLP program because of the horrid GPA, I have an undergrad degree in English with a 3.74 gpa and could try for that as well. So far I have 14 SLP schools on my list, and 6 English Education programs. I really don't care about how many schools I apply to (I know 20 is a lot), I just need to get into a school an eventually get a job, ya know. Just wondering where and when everyone is bound to start their applications. I've gotten my recommendees to do the letters, and have started applications. Just kinda upset that CSDCAS isnt't starting the new 2012 cycle till Sept 7. bleh...

Members don't see this ad.