Applied/Accepted, Fall 2012!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey Fernweh, have you heard anything from UCI? Which would you go to if both SDSU and UCI accept you?

I haven't heard from UCI. I think I would choose SDSU, since UCI's program is still new and I think not yet CEPH-accredited. UCI's website states that they are in the final stages of review this year, though. I'm not too familiar with the health research organizations in the Irvine area, but San Diego has plenty between SDSU and UCSD.

Members don't see this ad.

THE WAIT IS OVER!

Received an e-mail with my acceptance to the Department of Health Behavior and Health Education at UNC!

It is the only school I applied for, so I'm super pumped that I'm in!

Anyone going to the Admitted Students Day next Friday at UNC?

Members don't see this ad :)
THE WAIT IS OVER!

Received an e-mail with my acceptance to the Department of Health Behavior and Health Education at UNC!

YAY! Congrats! I already went to visit the campus for my interview this past Monday. The campus is sprawling and beautiful!

THE WAIT IS OVER!

Wow! congratulations. UNC is such a great place.

In at Columbia MPH for Epi. Don't know why it comes so late.

just got my acceptance from columbia yesterday- sounds like the sent out a whole bunch! now still just waiting on BU... the last one!

Just logged into my SDSU webportal and the application status reads a little differently than from what I remember before.

"The office of Graduate Admissions has received all required transcripts and test scores. Your file has been forwarded to your department for an admission recommendation."

Not quite sure if it's a good sign or anything but I know anyone else waiting on SDSU might want to double check their status.

Last edited:
Same here - I checked even though I sent in my enrollment deposit to BU - all loans at UNC as well. I think the same for UIC too. I don't know about Tufts, but I assume it would be similar.

Haven't heard from UMass-Amherst yet - it's been 10 weeks :eek: I completely forgot about them actually! Ah well...

I received a merit award from BU, and hopefully I can get some scholarships on my own, though I have a feeling it will be mostly loans for me. I was prepared for this potential reality though. Most everyone I know in grad school has mainly loans...where's our funding love goshdarnit?! :laugh:

I got all loans too :wow: Is this common to get all loans if you are from another state?!

I am in-state. UNC estimated my costs for this year to be about $36,000 for room, board, tuition, everything. Unless I can find a scholarship or something, I will need to use the full amount to live. It's totally worth it to go to such an awesome school- it just hurts a little.

Are you estimating 26k for one year or both? Also, if you don't mind my asking, what are your plans for living expenses?

Okay yeah my bad, I thought tuition was 20,000 for the year for out of state, but it's actually nearly 30,000! How much is in-state?

As for living expenses, I don't know--I was thinking of getting of getting an apartment in Carborro, and I usually only spend around 100 dollars a month on food if I don't eat out.

Hopefully they will have paid research assistantships or something?

Last edited:
Full tuition award at Yale - HPA. :love: Pretty sure that sealed the deal. Hope everyone has enjoyed the admissions process! :thumbup:

I got all loans too :wow: Is this common to get all loans if you are from another state?!

I am curious about the costs now...so I did some more sleuthing on the websites...and this is what I found tuition-wise for the schools I applied to:

UNC gave me $33,000 in loans for their online program for the first year (I am out of state) - $1205 per credit for out-of-state and $473 per credit for in-state :eek::eek::eek: So that would cover a 12-to-15 credit course load each semester there for me...all loans though....yikes! So I assume over 2 years a total of $58,000+ in loans? Or that full $66k?

UIC's online program looks like $740 per credit hour and doesn't seem to differentiate between out-of-state and in-state...so it would be $8,880 a semester for a 12 credit workload? But, if I went there in-person, it would hike up to $11,191 a semester - still cheaper than UNC, but again, it seems like they were only going to offer me loans as well. So I suppose over 2 years around $35,000+?

BU and Tufts are both private universities, so there's just one number for tuition and fees there. I've estimated both to be around 40k a year...so $80,000+ each....BU gave me a 15K merit award which bumps that one down to 65k

UMass-Amherst is $900 per credit, with nothing I can find on out-of-state vs. in-state....so for that one it would be ~$38k total for 2 years

So essentially, just tuition-wise for me for a 2-year program, it seems like the following in loans:

UNC (out of state, online student, full time) = ~$58k (or even up to $66k?)
UIC (out of state, online student, full time) = ~$35k
Tufts University (in person, full time) = ~$80k
BU (in person, full time, with merit award) = ~$65k
UMass-Amherst (in state, online student, full time) = ~$38k

I'm probably off with the math (it's almost 2:00am here!), so this is a really rough estimate of what I would expect to pay/take out loans for if these schools don't give me anything in terms of scholarships...which UNC and UIC didn't....I've heard Tufts doesn't have much to offer either, so I would probably have all loans there as well...and I STILL haven't heard from Amherst so who knows :p I have a feeling the way I did it doesn't quite add up perfectly...and I'm sure someone could easily tell me I'm wrong...but hopefully it helps!

Either way, financially-speaking, UMass and UIC for me would be the most economical choices...with Tufts being the worst one currently in terms of loan burden. I've decided on BU though, so I'm focusing my efforts now on scholarship hunting! :rolleyes:

((Also, I just considered tuition with this...no fees and everything else we have to pay!!))

Last edited:
I am curious about the costs now...so I did some more sleuthing on the websites...and this is what I found tuition-wise for the schools I applied to:

UNC gave me $33,000 in loans for their online program for the first year (I am out of state) - $1205 per credit for out-of-state and $473 per credit for in-state :eek::eek::eek: So that would cover a 12-to-15 credit course load each semester there for me...all loans though....yikes! So I assume over 2 years a total of $58,000+ in loans? Or that full $66k?

UIC's online program looks like $740 per credit hour and doesn't seem to differentiate between out-of-state and in-state...so it would be $8,880 a semester for a 12 credit workload? But, if I went there in-person, it would hike up to $11,191 a semester - still cheaper than UNC, but again, it seems like they were only going to offer me loans as well. So I suppose over 2 years around $35,000+?

BU and Tufts are both private universities, so there's just one number for tuition and fees there. I've estimated both to be around 40k a year...so $80,000+ each....BU gave me a 15K merit award which bumps that one down to 65k

UMass-Amherst is $900 per credit, with nothing I can find on out-of-state vs. in-state....so for that one it would be ~$38k total for 2 years

So essentially, just tuition-wise for me for a 2-year program, it seems like the following in loans:

UNC (out of state, online student, full time) = ~$58k (or even up to $66k?)
UIC (out of state, online student, full time) = ~$35k
Tufts University (in person, full time) = ~$80k
BU (in person, full time, with merit award) = ~$65k
UMass-Amherst (in state, online student, full time) = ~$38k

I'm probably off with the math (it's almost 2:00am here!), so this is a really rough estimate of what I would expect to pay/take out loans for if these schools don't give me anything in terms of scholarships...which UNC and UIC didn't....I've heard Tufts doesn't have much to offer either, so I would probably have all loans there as well...and I STILL haven't heard from Amherst so who knows :p I have a feeling the way I did it doesn't quite add up perfectly...and I'm sure someone could easily tell me I'm wrong...but hopefully it helps!

Either way, financially-speaking, UMass and UIC for me would be the most economical choices...with Tufts being the worst one currently in terms of loan burden. I've decided on BU though, so I'm focusing my efforts now on scholarship hunting! :rolleyes:

((Also, I just considered tuition with this...no fees and everything else we have to pay!!))

Actually Kalla... the Tufts program is surprisingly less than expected for a private institution (with regards to tuition amount)... the Tufts MPH program has now standardized its curriculum to mirror the credit hour system of its other schools. The program consists of 13 credits, each credit costing $4,362. Total tuition for 2 years is $56,700 (not including room/board). That's $23,000 cheaper than BU (if MPH is completed in 4 semesters and you receive no merit award).

Members don't see this ad :)
Alright, I got accepted into Johns Hopkins MSPH program in Health, Behavior, and Society today! Overall, great results so far. Now it's between Johns Hopkins, Yale CDE, Michigan HBHE, and UIC for me. I like EPI and HBHE, and I want to be able to combine the two in my career...I have to make a tough decision now. lol

Congratulations on your admits :thumbup: What is your take on CDE at Yale? Have you visited them? I can't visit and I need to make the decision based on my gut and asking people around...

Heard from U Mich today - recommended for admission for the MHSA! Hoorah!

Yale - broke my own rule and called them - my app is still under review and they are aiming to get all decisions out by Admitted Students Day on March 30.

Princess Moose - intrigued by your desire to do a joint MBA/MPH at Hopkins and other places. What are your career aspirations and industry focus? If you want to stay in healthcare or public health, why not get the MPH and get a certificate in financial management instead? You may achieve the same goals for less time and money.

Financial Aid - remember everyone - getting the financial aid packages from schools are just the FIRST step in financial aid. Then you can apply for supplemental loans like the Grad Plus and Perkins. Don't fret/panic just yet!

I am looking at my options between Emory - Epid and Yale CDE.. I have an inclination towards Yale and have got good reviews about both the schools.. What is your take...

Actually Kalla... the Tufts program is surprisingly less than expected for a private institution (with regards to tuition amount)... the Tufts MPH program has now standardized its curriculum to mirror the credit hour system of its other schools. The program consists of 13 credits, each credit costing $4,362. Total tuition for 2 years is $56,700 (not including room/board). That's $23,000 cheaper than BU (if MPH is completed in 4 semesters and you receive no merit award).

Hi loops! I actually included the credit load in the Health Communications concentration which is 5 credits more...so I charged it as 18 credits for myself. But yes, you are right, you can technically get an MPH at Tufts for cheaper! :D

Kalla,

BU can be completed in 3 full-time semesters, not 4, so total tuition would be $60K, not $80K. With the 15K merit award, it's really $45K . . . even if you split your time and do some semesters part-time, it comes out to about $60K total, since the individual credit amount is ~$1200/credit . . . so if you only take two 4-credit courses for a semester or two, it's only about $10K for the semester.

anyway, I found this to be really confusing on the BU website at first because $20K/semester is much more than every other program I looked at it . . . but that's because it accounts for finishing in 3 full-time semesters, not 4.

Kalla,

BU can be completed in 3 full-time semesters, not 4, so total tuition would be $60K, not $80K. With the 15K merit award, it's really $45K . . . even if you split your time and do some semesters part-time, it comes out to about $60K total, since the individual credit amount is ~$1200/credit . . . so if you only take two 4-credit courses for a semester or two, it's only about $10K for the semester.

anyway, I found this to be really confusing on the BU website at first because $20K/semester is much more than every other program I looked at it . . . but that's because it accounts for finishing in 3 full-time semesters, not 4.

Hi echo - that's true as well! I am doing 4 semesters though, because I would like to work as many hours as I can handle on the side. Do you know if many students complete the MPH in 3 semesters? I heard it's a fairly even split between part-time, 3-semester, and 4-semester students. 3 semesters is definitely much cheaper, but I need to make money to stay afloat, and I don't want to be overwhelmed with my coursework.

My own breakdown of tuition was based on my plans for a degree, etc, but I appreciate you both pointing out cheaper options for those who are considering that as their top priority :cool: For me, the cheapest options would be the online programs at Amherst and UIC...but I really value the in-person aspect of school, so BU and Tufts are my only options...and it seems like BU (with the merit scholarship) still has the upperhand over Tufts, which has yet to offer me anything comparable. I know I'm making the right choice, but it stings a bit knowing that I might be drowning in additional loans when I graduate. We will see! :xf:

I think the point is that, whether you go full-time or part-time, it all comes out to about $60K, to complete the required # of credits . . . so long as you take 11 or fewer credits (part-time, $1250/credit = ~10-12K/semester) or 15+ credits (full-time, $20K/semester) . . . you can accumulate your 48 required credits in about $60,000, no matter if you're part-time or full-time.

Of course, if you take three 4-credit courses, it's a terrible deal . . . you have to pay the full-time rate of $20K, even though the per credit value would only total $15K. This seems like a bad idea; either take two 4-credit classes (+a 3-credit course, or anything under 12 credits total) and be part-time or take at least 15 credits and pay for full-time status.

I don't mean to beat a dead horse, I've just done piles of calculations on this to make sure that BU isn't as ridiculously expensive as it seems to be.

That's all of course just to complete a minimum number of credits.

I think the point is that, whether you go full-time or part-time, it all comes out to about $60K, to complete the required # of credits . . . so long as you take 11 or fewer credits (part-time, $1250/credit = ~10-12K/semester) or 15+ credits (full-time, $20K/semester) . . . you can accumulate your 48 required credits in about $60,000, no matter if you're part-time or full-time.

Of course, if you take three 4-credit courses, it's a terrible deal . . . you have to pay the full-time rate of $20K, even though the per credit value would only total $15K. This seems like a bad idea; either take two 4-credit classes (+a 3-credit course, or anything under 12 credits total) and be part-time or take at least 15 credits and pay for full-time status.

I don't mean to beat a dead horse, I've just done piles of calculations on this to make sure that BU isn't as ridiculously expensive as it seems to be.

That's all of course just to complete a minimum number of credits.

Oh! I see what you mean now - thanks for the clarification! :)

I was also confused about BU's 3/4 split option on the merit scholarship, so I contacted them. They said that the majority of students go full time and finish in 3 semesters and that is is more unusual for students to go full time for 4 semesters when they only take 12 credits a semester. I am not sure if you can opt to take more than 12 credits a semester if you go for 4 semesters.

Yay Emory!! I sent in my deposit yesterday!! Hope to see yall at Emory Visit Day! Anyone in GH Reproductive Health and Pop Studies???

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Heyyy! I just recently got accepted to Emory (Global Health) too!! Ironically, Emory was my first choice AND the first letter I got...so now I am waiting for the others (but not really). But if I do end up going, which I probably will, Reproductive Health would be my concentration too!

I was also confused about BU's 3/4 split option on the merit scholarship, so I contacted them. They said that the majority of students go full time and finish in 3 semesters and that is is more unusual for students to go full time for 4 semesters when they only take 12 credits a semester. I am not sure if you can opt to take more than 12 credits a semester if you go for 4 semesters.

Hi Anna!

Thanks for this information - I'm starting to wonder if I could do 3 semesters afterall, especially if it's considered the norm? I already sent in my letter to BU checking off "4 semesters" for my merit award though....I figured that 4 semesters would be easier in terms of working on the side as well...I think that I will call BU this week and try to find out more information about this. If 3 semesters really is a doable option, I will reconsider it, since it would certainly decrease my loan burden and help me find a better job sooner.. but I don't want to have a hectic experience balancing classes, work, studying, and practicums either...

Hopefully, this won't be a too difficult and confusing decision to make! :rolleyes: Maybe I'll learn more at the Accepted Students' Day as well...!

Okay yeah my bad, I thought tuition was 20,000 for the year for out of state, but it's actually nearly 30,000! How much is in-state?

As for living expenses, I don't know--I was thinking of getting of getting an apartment in Carborro, and I usually only spend around 100 dollars a month on food if I don't eat out.

Hopefully they will have paid research assistantships or something?

Here is the estimated budget that UNC sent me (for in-state MPH of course):

2012 Fall

Books & Supplies: 591.00
Food: 2,052.00
Health Insurance: 1,100.00
Housing: 5,630.00
Miscellaneous: 1,393.00
Sub/Unsub Loan Fees: 97.00
Travel: 794.00
Tuition & Fees: 6,652.00

Term Total

Here is the estimated budget that UNC sent me (for in-state MPH of course):

2012 Fall

Books & Supplies: 591.00
Food: 2,052.00
Health Insurance: 1,100.00
Housing: 5,630.00
Miscellaneous: 1,393.00
Sub/Unsub Loan Fees: 97.00
Travel: 794.00
Tuition & Fees: 6,652.00

Term Total

Thanks for sharing! I was having trouble finding what in-state tuition was. In case anyone was interested, the estimated budget they sent me for out-of-state is the same except:

Tuition & Fees
Term Total

Full tuition award at Yale - HPA. :love: Pretty sure that sealed the deal. Hope everyone has enjoyed the admissions process! :thumbup:

Can CDE in Yale be finished in 3 semesters? or is it compulsory to do it in 4?

It will mean that I will have to shell out an additional one semester out-of-state tuition, if it is compulsory 4 semesters.. Oh my god...:(

I'm pretty sure there's an option for an accelerated MPH open to those with certain types of doctorates...you should look into that!

My wait list for Yale turned in to an ACCEPTANCE today :)!

Does anyone know how much the tuition is for the MPH at Yale? I'm having trouble finding this information.

Just got my acceptance email from the Graduate Division of UC Irvine for anyone who was waiting on them. Good luck!

Hey everyone! I have been stalking your posts for quite some time. I have finally received all my admissions decisions.

Applied: UNC, GW, Drexel, Yale, Emory, Pitt and GW
Accepted: GW, Drexel, and Yale
Rejected: UNC, Emory, Pitt
Waitlisted: BU
ATTENDING: Yale! :love: (SBS)

I really wanted to attend UNC, but they told me I didn't have enough experience. How important do you think rankings are for programs? I am first generation and my family really doesn't understand the whole ranking concept, they are only seeing the ivy league name right now and will not help pay for anything else. Luckily, I really like the faculty in the program and it is a school that I would love to attend. I also just received my financial aid package! Not totally what I wanted so I'm still trying to figure everything out. Room and board are slightly frightening in New Haven. Coming straight from undergrad (Penn State), everything is looking pretty expensive. I'm also looking for roommate(s) if anyone is interested. How many people are attending the accepted students day?*Does anyone have any advice for outside funding?

Just got my acceptance email from the Graduate Division of UC Irvine for anyone who was waiting on them. Good luck!
Congrats! I'm still waiting :( which concentration did you apply for btw?

Hey everyone! I have been stalking your posts for quite some time. I have finally received all my admissions decisions.

I really wanted to attend UNC, but they told me I didn't have enough experience. How important do you think rankings are for programs? I am first generation and my family really doesn't understand the whole ranking concept, they are only seeing the ivy league name right now and will not help pay for anything else. Luckily, I really like the faculty in the program and it is a school that I would love to attend. I also just received my financial aid package! Not totally what I wanted so I'm still trying to figure everything out. Room and board are slightly frightening in New Haven. Coming straight from undergrad (Penn State), everything is looking pretty expensive. I'm also looking for roommate(s) if anyone is interested. How many people are attending the accepted students day?*Does anyone have any advice for outside funding?

Hi Monk - congratulations on your acceptances! I'm sorry about UNC though - If it helps any, Yale ranks 13th, not that rankings mean anything substantial, but it certainly can help a reputation of a school. Out of the choices you were accepted into, I would probably go to Yale, due to having more familiarity with the program and having attended my undergraduate school in New Haven.

New Haven is pretty damn cheap to live in, especially if you board with a roomate, though I can understand it not being that way if you came from a very inexpensive area to begin with. Lots of housing options there, and I'm sure Yale could tell you the best areas to live. New Haven is a nice little citty in its downtown area - very Yale-centric since obviously that's where the college is mainly located :cool: Lots of good restaurants and other things to keep you entertained as well....plus it's always a quick train ride to NYC for day trips!

Be careful though. New Haven has some super sketchy parts - one minute you'll be in a nice area, and the next minute, not-so-much. Stay in well-lit, well-populated, and familiar areas and you'll be fine. If you are out and about at night, use the buddy system. Standard safety tips apply :D

Not sure about Yale's funding options or too much about the program itself, but I heard it's a solid program and if it suits your career goals, go for it! Ultimately, the choice has to be yours. Although parental pressure can stink, it's your degree, not theirs. But it sounds to me like you are happy about Yale as well? Good luck! :luck:

What is the cost of Room in Yale? I am told New Haven is cheap compared to Emory in terms of cost of living since it is a smaller city than Atlanta... I am planning to attend Yale.. I am only sad that I cant finish my course in 3 semesters n need to do it in four. As far as money goes, I need to apply for aid and being an international student, it is tough to get aid in US.. We need to apply in our home country...

Hi Monk - congratulations on your acceptances! I'm sorry about UNC though - If it helps any, Yale ranks 13th, not that rankings mean anything substantial, but it certainly can help a reputation of a school. Out of the choices you were accepted into, I would probably go to Yale, due to having more familiarity with the program and having attended my undergraduate school in New Haven.

New Haven is pretty damn cheap to live in, especially if you board with a roomate, though I can understand it not being that way if you came from a very inexpensive area to begin with. Lots of housing options there, and I'm sure Yale could tell you the best areas to live. New Haven is a nice little citty in its downtown area - very Yale-centric since obviously that's where the college is mainly located :cool: Lots of good restaurants and other things to keep you entertained as well....plus it's always a quick train ride to NYC for day trips!

Be careful though. New Haven has some super sketchy parts - one minute you'll be in a nice area, and the next minute, not-so-much. Stay in well-lit, well-populated, and familiar areas and you'll be fine. If you are out and about at night, use the buddy system. Standard safety tips apply :D

Not sure about Yale's funding options or too much about the program itself, but I heard it's a solid program and if it suits your career goals, go for it! Ultimately, the choice has to be yours. Although parental pressure can stink, it's your degree, not theirs. But it sounds to me like you are happy about Yale as well? Good luck! :luck:

Amazing explanation... Thank you

Applied :- Michigan Ann arbor, Emory, Columbia, Pittsburg, Boston, Yale, GWU, UTH, Drexel
Accepted : Michigan, Emory, Yale, Pittsburg, Boston, GWU, Drexel
Waitlisted : Columbia
Rejected : UTH.

Although my eventual goal is to do a residency, currently I am inclined towards Yale for CDE. I am confused to consider Emory and Michigan

Why am I not hearing much about acceptances from Yale's other programs? It mostly seems like acceptances are coming from CDE.... anyone hear from the EMD program?

Update!

Stats
GPA: 3.3. Neuroscience major. 20 year old college senior.
GRE: 160Q 155V 4.0AW
Experience: previously posted.

Applied: Columbia (EHS), Yale + UMichigan + Drexel ( Health Policy and Management), UW + BU + Emory + NYU + GWU + USF (Global/Intl Health), UT Houston (Health Services), Washington U + McGill (General Track) .... Phew! SOPHAS started mailing out my apps on 01/24

Accepted: Yale, Columbia, GWU, Drexel, USF, BU w/ merit award, Emory, UM (done interview for HMP), WashU w/ merit award.

Rejected: UW (Global Health Metrics but recommended for review for General track)

Waiting: UT, NYU, McGill, Program in Paris.

Tentative decision: Yale or Columbia. I plan to switch to the health mgt department. Can anyone compare both programs please?

Congrats on your merit award! I was wondering if Yale has a final deadline of letting others know about merit awards? And how did you find out? Does anyone know about hearing back about Yale's financial aid process?

Congrats on your merit award! I was wondering if Yale has a final deadline of letting others know about merit awards? And how did you find out? Does anyone know about hearing back about Yale's financial aid process?

I found out via e-mail from Mary Keefe, and received the same letter in the mail a few days later. Not sure if there's a timeline though.

I just found out I was rejected from Yale yesterday, total let down :(. But at least I have Tulane as an option, which is still a really good schools.

Does anyone know what some of the major pros/cons of Tulane's Epidemiology program? I can't find a good website online to help me out.

Accepted: Tulane
Rejected: Yale
Waiting: Emory, UofMichigan, UofMinnesota

So, have most people heard back from Yale? I never did...

But, I just submitted my deposit to Hopkins, so I guess I will be withdrawing all my other applications!

Did anyone receive an information about JHU MPH scholarships? Thanks!

I've been accepted into University of Washington and University of Minnesota (both MPH/RD programs).

I've been wait listed at UNC and am still waiting to hear the final decision. This is what the email said, "if you can be patient until next week, I might have some news for you.... Have you gotten any other offers?".

I found it kind of strange that she threw that last line in there. The deadline is rapidly nearing and I kind of feel like she's not going to waste her time offering me a spot if I already have other options. Or maybe I should tell her that I do have other offers with TA/RA packages... however, I doubt that UNC will match it this late in the game. Any suggestions?

I've been wait listed at UNC and am still waiting to hear the final decision. This is what the email said, "if you can be patient until next week, I might have some news for you.... Have you gotten any other offers?".

I found it kind of strange that she threw that last line in there. The deadline is rapidly nearing and I kind of feel like she's not going to waste her time offering me a spot if I already have other options. Or maybe I should tell her that I do have other offers with TA/RA packages... however, I doubt that UNC will match it this late in the game. Any suggestions?

Congrats on University of Washington and University of Minnesota!

UNC: I am not sure about the other Departments but I'm in for MCH. Just this Tuesday they sent an email to the admitted MCH students, saying that it would be good to let them know our intentions as early as possible, even though the official notification date is April 16. Also, the Admitted Students Day is happening now/ today. So my guess is that most admitted students will start to let the Department know their decision from next week & onwards.

I would say give UNC another week and good luck!

Last edited:
I've been accepted into University of Washington and University of Minnesota (both MPH/RD programs).

I just declined my offer at UNC for the MPH/RD. If that's what you applied to, you might be hearing from them next week. I doubt they will offer an RA/TA position though.

Thanks! Yeah, that's my thought too- no way I'll get a RA/TA position if I'm on the waitlist. Where did you decide to go?