Applied to FDA rotation but no confirmation email??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Maya4256

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
The experiential education department at my school never received a confirmation letter from the FDA for my rotation application. Am I out of luck or is there still hope they received the application? This is my number one choice for rotations next year so I'm worried. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Update: got an email confirmation today (January 5th). Deadline to submit this year was December 10th. So it looks like there can be a delay of several weeks (especially with the holidays) in them responding. Keeping this posted in case anyone else has the same concerns I did. :)

Curious if you heard back from the FDA at all after the confirmation?

Members don't see this ad :)
Still nothing. Has anyone gotten a "did not get selected" notification?

I talked with my experiential coordinator today. She said she received an e-mail with 4 students who were not accepted, and I was not on that list. She also said that one of the 4 that was not accepted actually was contacted by someone from the FDA for a phone interview, and the interview would determine if they received the rotation. Strange! I have not heard anything personally, I just know from the school's experiential coordinator that I was not on the not accepted list.

She said she has tried to contact someone at the FDA to see what the status of the other students is but has not had any luck.