Applying more than once.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

skyisblue

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering how would it look if you've applied like 3 times, but have gotten rejected all three times due to circumstances....haven't been able to take the DAT on time due to family commitments, job etc....gpa is average...

Members don't see this ad.

I was just wondering how would it look if you've applied like 3 times, but have gotten rejected all three times due to circumstances....haven't been able to take the DAT on time due to family commitments, job etc....gpa is average...

I don't think it will affect you negatively, but positively: it shows your determination.

Never give up, never surrender!

If you keep getting rejected and don't change anything about your application . . . then that's probably a negative.

But if you improve your application each time, then at least you're trying and that's probably a positive in the re-application process.

If you keep getting rejected and don't change anything about your application . . . then that's probably a negative.

But if you improve your application each time, then at least you're trying and that's probably a positive in the re-application process.

GOod point