Applying to Grad School and applying

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DentalPersian

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be reapplying to dental school this year. My Cumulative GPA and my Science GPA is 3.00. I was a Biomedical Engineering Major for 3 years, but I will be graduating with a BS in Biology with a minor in Chemistry and Mathematics. I have a 20AA and 20PA on my DAT and I am planning to retake it for my third time at the end of June. Both previous times we without a schedule and after finding Dentalworks schedule I feel like I could score much better. I was wondering if it would be better to start a masters while I am applying to dental school? I'm looking at doing a masters in either Public Health or Health Admin just in case I didn't get into dental school this cycle. Was wondering which one would be better if I want to go into dentistry. Also if I apply early but I am later accepted to a grad program and start it will I be falsifying my app since I didn't put those expected classes on it?

Members don't see this ad.