Applying to occupational therapy school NEED ADVICE AND HELP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Anna340

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a senior in college and I am a neuroscience major with a biology minor. I'm been really stresserd lately regarding applying to grad school. My parents want me to get work experience before going to grad school, however I just want to take out loans and go right ahead. I think im a little late in the application process, I noticed most of the deadlines are in january which i can still manage but I can't decide where to apply.

Also
I have not taken the GRE because alot of the schools do not require them anymore.

Also I have a 3.3 cum GPA
My science GPA is almost a 3.0 its about a 2.9
After this semester I should be okay

Most schools preq GPA is A 3.2 which I think I can manage becaus emost of them do not include chemistry which is what dropped my science gpa

Does anybody have any recommendations as to which schools I should apply too and if I have a fair chance?

Thanks
Anna

Members don't see this ad.

I am a senior in college and I am a neuroscience major with a biology minor. I'm been really stresserd lately regarding applying to grad school. My parents want me to get work experience before going to grad school, however I just want to take out loans and go right ahead. I think im a little late in the application process, I noticed most of the deadlines are in january which i can still manage but I can't decide where to apply.

Also
I have not taken the GRE because alot of the schools do not require them anymore.

Also I have a 3.3 cum GPA
My science GPA is almost a 3.0 its about a 2.9
After this semester I should be okay

Most schools preq GPA is A 3.2 which I think I can manage becaus emost of them do not include chemistry which is what dropped my science gpa

Does anybody have any recommendations as to which schools I should apply too and if I have a fair chance?

Thanks
Anna

do you have a specific state, or place you want to stay in? There are many schools you can apply to that do not require a GRE score. Do you have any volunteer/observation hours? Most of the schools I am applying to are in California--almost all (except for USC) require volunteer hours.