Applying to Peds...HELP!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nkgdds

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I'm applying to Peds DENTAL residencies after being out of school for a few years. Don't really want a didactic or research oriented program but rather more clinically focused.
ANY SUGGESTIONS on the programs from personal experience? Please share....thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
So I'm applying to Peds DENTAL residencies after being out of school for a few years. Don't really want a didactic or research oriented program but rather more clinically focused.
ANY SUGGESTIONS on the programs from personal experience? Please share....thanks!

Apply to hospital programs, they'll typically have less didactics.

If you want only clinical experience, then I'd recommend Temple's pedo program......its owned by a private practice and its 200% clinical........you'll be a pedo monkey for 2 years, but you'll get tons of clinical experience but barely no didactics if thats ur cup of tea.....

by the way.....u edited ur initial post due to "grammer" errors.....what about spelling errors like in your reasons for editing your post.....??

"grammer" should be "grammar" buddy.......might wanna spell check that pedo application essay as well ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
If you want only clinical experience, then I'd recommend Temple's pedo program......its owned by a private practice and its 200% clinical........you'll be a pedo monkey for 2 years, but you'll get tons of clinical experience but barely no didactics if thats ur cup of tea.....

by the way.....u edited ur initial post due to "grammer" errors.....what about spelling errors like in your reasons for editing your post.....??

"grammer" should be "grammar" buddy.......might wanna spell check that pedo application essay as well ;)
Thanks for the advice BadVibes...much appreciated. As for the spelling error in the word "grammar", I'm glad you spent about half your time to comment on it, rather than respond to my question. Not a surprise that you got into UCLA...BUDDY! :)

Grammar police places foot in mouth....

hey....lazy internet slang typing is not the same as correctly spelling a common word like grammar....point taken though!