Applying to UNE this late worth?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gymgivitis

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would you say it's worth a shot at UNE this late? I haven't applied anywhere this cycle, but recently I began to regret that. Stats are low-ish. I could have the app submitted by this Saturday.

3.1 GPA(upward trend;1.8 freshman year), 20 DAT, decent ECs, good Rec letters.

Also, side note. Would you guys say the price of UNE is worth it? Say it saves me the 1-2 years+ it'd take to be admitted to my state school. I've heard nothing but good things about UNE as a school, but not much on if the price tag is worth it.

Thanks in advance! You guys are very helpful.

Members don't see this ad.

AADSAS takes a while to receive transcripts/scores, match your GPA, and mail out your app. If you get it in by Saturday, your app to UNE wouldn't be complete for another 3 weeks or so, which is pretty late but not impossible.

The only way to find out is to submit it, so if you're fine with spending the money then go for it. Even if it doesn't work out due to the time, you'll have your application on file with AADSAS and it will be mostly ready to go on June 1st for the next cycle.

Reactions: 1 user
Would you say it's worth a shot at UNE this late? I haven't applied anywhere this cycle, but recently I began to regret that. Stats are low-ish. I could have the app submitted by this Saturday.

3.1 GPA(upward trend;1.8 freshman year), 20 DAT, decent ECs, good Rec letters.

Also, side note. Would you guys say the price of UNE is worth it? Say it saves me the 1-2 years+ it'd take to be admitted to my state school. I've heard nothing but good things about UNE as a school, but not much on if the price tag is worth it.

Thanks in advance! You guys are very helpful.

How does that Nike slogan go again?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Why did you wait so long? I mean it might be worth trying at some of the "safety" schools and maybe your state school but I wouldn't spend that much $ or have too high of hopes for this cycle.

Why did you wait so long? I mean it might be worth trying at some of the "safety" schools and maybe your state school but I wouldn't spend that much $ or have too high of hopes for this cycle.
That's the plan!