Apr. 9th Azusa Pacific Campus Preview/Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

l3orecl

Don't forget to bring a Towel.
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sup fellows. Was wondering if anybody else was contacted to visit Azusa's campus to check out the DPT department and interview on April 9th. Got a call today, the interview would be for Feb '11 school year.

Members don't see this ad.

Ya, I was told there'd be a campus tour in the morning, 9:30ish, then around 1pm they'd have interview type sessions where you meet department profs and write couple essays. I'm suppose to get an email more about it. If you were invited for the tour, and you've applied, wouldn't be surprised if you too talk with the department.

Members don't see this ad :)
have you all applied recently, like since the last PTCAS deadline in October 2009. Is that how you're getting interviews for 2011's class?? thanks!!

have you all applied recently, like since the last PTCAS deadline in October 2009. Is that how you're getting interviews for 2011's class?? thanks!!

Yea, I applied prior to the .... April 2010 (i think) deadline. PTCAS says Oct '09 deadline has passed, but it had said before a deadline of either March or April 2010, so I went ahead and applied.

I also applied for the 2011 class before the October 09 deadline, and I will be doing a phone interview on Friday since I am out of town...and as far as I know, this is the first round of interviews.

Last edited: