April 18 2015 MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrHart

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who else is taking this test? Has anyone had a meltdown yet? I'm nervous as heck >.<

Members don't see this ad.

Yes. April 17th. Sooo many meltdowns. Have you taken any FLs yet?
I've taken 6 FL to date, and not doing nearly as well as I need to be at this point. But they have all been Kaplan and I heard that Kaplan's are terrible FLs. Saving the AAMC one as my last

Members don't see this ad :)
I've taken the first couple kaplan FL's and I thought they were tough too! But I don't want to take the AAMC FL yet. I am wondering if there are any other full lengths from other preps worth purchasing that are closer to the real MCAT...

490s ugh nasty!!!! April 18 date too. I'm trying to figure out the most efficient way to study in the next two weeks lmk if you have any tips!

490s ugh nasty!!!! April 18 date too. I'm trying to figure out the most efficient way to study in the next two weeks lmk if you have any tips!
You know what though, that 490 is pointless because they don't know the score scale and are just guessing. Just study your best and give it your best shot...noone knows what the scores are actually going to mean with there being no standard set yet.

Reactions: 2 users
same! i managed to get a 504 on one and a 501 but even that is not okay for me. I don't trust Kaplan though, based off of what other people have been saying and also that the scale is just arbitrary at this point. we just gonna hope for the best for the real thing.

Reactions: 1 user
ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1428551316.777224.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
hey guys I am thinking about you all, so good luck next week and i cant wait to hear feedback about the test!

Who else is taking this test? Has anyone had a meltdown yet? I'm nervous as heck >.<

Stay strong!!! I'll be attempting to slay the beast as well come the 18th! And yes I had my first breakdown a few days ago...Better now than on the day of the test!!! I'll be walking in there with 100% swag the day of!!! I know I have worked my absolute hardest up until this point, the rest is in the hands of the AAMC gods.

Reactions: 1 user