April Scores Are Up!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BeardedRunner

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
April 18 and 19 scores are up!

Members don't see this ad.

Yay for me doing 10 points BELOW my averages on the practice exams. Thats right...10

What?!?! I'm so sorry! Will you be retaking? I think I'll be retaking in August

Yea I'm retaking. I don't want to take in August because it just seems too late with my mediocre gpa, so I am scheduled for July 18th now. I have to book a hotel though..it is an hour and a half away. Man that is depressing. I knew I did poorly but not that bad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea I'm retaking. I don't want to take in August because it just seems too late with my mediocre gpa, so I am scheduled for July 18th now. I have to book a hotel though..it is an hour and a half away. Man that is depressing. I knew I did poorly but not that bad.

You're freaking me out about it being too late. I can't take any earlier because I'll be out of the country until July 10th and will be starting fresh, so probably need a good 5-6 weeks. I figured it would be okay because I will submit my mcat with my current score, just indicating I will be retaking.

You're freaking me out about it being too late. I can't take any earlier because I'll be out of the country until July 10th and will be starting fresh, so probably need a good 5-6 weeks. I figured it would be okay because I will submit my mcat with my current score, just indicating I will be retaking.

You'll be fine. I just need the edge I can get because of my gpa. I am doing the same thing with marking that I am retaking it. It does kind of eliminate the EDP I was going to do though...

You'll be fine. I just need the edge I can get because of my gpa. I am doing the same thing with marking that I am retaking it. It does kind of eliminate the EDP I was going to do though...

Well good luck. If you were doing so well on practice tests, i know you have it in you.

Err... I mean, you're gonna kill it next time :D (Which, you really "will" considering your scores were so good previously... had to have been nerves)