Are all interview invites via email??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tracy47

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm anxious because I haven't gotten any interviews yet. Aadsas sent out my apps August 11th, but i took the DAT late (Sept 20), and scores were sent to schools on the 28th. I didn't realize it would take this long for an interview. Sigh. I'm starting to doubt my letters of recommendations and personal statement....wondering if it's those that's not getting me interviews!
I think my GPA and DAT scores are decent.

Members don't see this ad.

What are your DAT scores and GPA?

DieselKJ said:
What are your DAT scores and GPA?

My GPA is 3.86 cum., and 4.0 BCP and my DAT score is 25 TS 24 AA and 16 PAT. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Tracy47 said:
My GPA is 3.86 cum., and 4.0 BCP and my DAT score is 25 TS 24 AA and 16 PAT. :(

Have you considered cosmotology?

you mean cosmetology?

Are you being sarcastic? or condescending?

I'm not sure what you meant by that question. I just asked a simple question...

youre on the right track considering your application was only recently completed. a lot of people here tend to make sarcastic comments (some of them can be mean) to people who have awesome stats (such as yourself) but doubt themselves. don't worry about it. have some patience and those interviews will come soon enough.

Tracy47 said:
I'm anxious because I haven't gotten any interviews yet. Aadsas sent out my apps August 11th, but i took the DAT late (Sept 20), and scores were sent to schools on the 28th. I didn't realize it would take this long for an interview. Sigh. I'm starting to doubt my letters of recommendations and personal statement....wondering if it's those that's not getting me interviews!

So we're talking a little over a week that the schools have had your DAT scores. That and the fact that schools are in the midst of the application cycle with hundreds of files covering the desks of adcoms means that the turn around time will be far from immediate. Most schools do take a couple of weeks, some longer, so send out invites which are usually sent via the mail - although some schools do make phone calls or emails. This process takes time - hang in there!

Tracy47 said:
you mean cosmetology?

Are you being sarcastic? or condescending?

I'm not sure what you meant by that question. I just asked a simple question...

Sheesh. sorry for the spellung errur.

I was being sarcastic. Chill out. You have great stats, you have nothing to worry about. You could apply in February and still get in. Good luck :)

Tracy47 said:

i think you have a great chance... great GPA and scores (PAT could be better?) either way, i think you'll get interviews soon. it takes couple weeks to review each applicant, and your DAT scores were sent recently. just be patient, we're all on the same boat.