Are all November 7th seats filled up?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BigEinstein

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the MCAT yesterday and voided but I will like to retake Nov 7th. I am not eligible to register till tomorrow at 8 am. I need this so bad please, does anyone know?

Members don't see this ad.

I took the MCAT yesterday and voided but I will like to retake Nov 7th. I am not eligible to register till tomorrow at 8 am. I need this so bad please, does anyone know?
Currently, all of Nov 7th in mostly all the states are wide open.

But no seats left for Dec-end of Jan.

Currently, all of Nov 7th in mostly all the states are wide open.

But no seats left for Dec-end of Jan.
Oh wow really? Damn am so happy!!!! Can't wait till tomorrow to register and go kill this beast. Thank you but do you think they will be filled by tomorrow?

Reactions: 1 user
Oh wow really? Damn am so happy!!!! Can't wait till tomorrow to register and go kill this beast. Thank you but do you think they will be filled by tomorrow?
Welcome brother!!!!

I think they should definitely be open seats no matter what. Just sign up as soon as you to get the closest center possible

Members don't see this ad :)
Doubt it. A lot of people are dropping Nov 7th seats in favor of later test dates. And if people want to retake, they would rather retake a test that is more than 2 weeks away. I think you're definitely good. Literally all the states have seats (even Cali!) in Nov 7th. Good luck! Read about your comp mishap. Must suck. I would have thrown the biggest tantrum ever.

Doubt it. A lot of people are dropping Nov 7th seats in favor of later test dates. And if people want to retake, they would rather retake a test that is more than 2 weeks away. I think you're definitely good. Literally all the states have seats (even Cali!) in Nov 7th. Good luck! Read about your comp mishap. Must suck. I would have thrown the biggest tantrum ever.
Lol you will see for yourself should you take your test that they are heartless pricks who don't care. Even when I called AAMC, they sounded like they weren't interested in helping me and sounded drowsy. All they need is our money and they could care less about what happens to us. Am definitely happy I will be able to retake in 2 weeks!

That would majorly suck if it happens on the last administered old MCAT date.

What are the chances that spots will open for the december 6th one? :/ i.e. are people going to cancel/reschedule their tests?